16-07-2010

NikeID continues on iPad


Niké is one of those brands how have taken iPhone and iPad to heart. NikéID as a concept is one that I am really fond of. It has a clear and measurable return on investment.

Playing around with this app I was able to design my own shoe and then purchase it through Niké. Whats crucial here is app quality. The application crashed on me and I had to start over my design. Then touch sensitivity led me to assume that you cannot customize the soles of the shoe, leaving it red. Not really my style. Quite surprising since you can on their website. Regardless this is one of my favorite appvertising concepts. It looks great, has a sharing feature through Facebook and a clear ROI, which I think are 3 core factors for a successful app. You can download it on 
iTunes.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten