01-10-2009

YOOSE could be part of future mobile relationship marketing



Via some stumbling and going from profile to profile on Twitter I came across YOOSE. YOOSE has a mobile solution to collect loyalty points and coupons. I think this is a great solution. Only will not every one be able to use this service unless MMS would become suddenly very popular I guess. A smartphone with features such as an internet connection would be essential to get your lists from an online service (a service such as the great Evernote). In-store free WIFI can be made available at low cost to get your coupons, shopping lists and send and get your loyalty points.
I think this could work. Here I have my ‘1 loyalty card’ solution. All available on my mobile which I carry along at all times. YOOSE is still in under development and I even don’t know when and where they will launch.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten